mercredi 16 mars 2011

sometimes I think!!

I do a lot of thinking as I spend a lot of time alone now. My friends, the few that I had before I told them I was a hermaphrodite, have now deserted me. So I was thinking and this is for all you hermaphrodites out there. Don't you ever wonder why we are this way. Well I have found the answer we are equals to GOD. As we all know well God is neither man nor woman. He is both. Us hermaphrodites are lost God's for other planets. I am so the God for the planet sun as I am hottttttt. Anyway I just thought it was interesting this discovery I have made. Don't worry I am going to be published in the extremely popular newspaper Hermaphrodites Tribune. I am sure you will all enjoy the article it will be published in next weeks addition.
Also I would like to give a shout out to Cameron for being the best "girlfriend/boyfriend" even. I am so happy. So tonight actually today while I was back at my boarding house she came to bring me 100 roses and a baby chimpanzee. I have named the chimpanzee the trickster and I am so in love with the animal. Cameron totally understands that I am not ready to start having sex because I am just as confused as you guys about hermaphrodite sex. Who is the girl who is the guy? Do we take turns? Will I organism from both parts? I hope some day I will be able to answer these questions. And I hope it will be with Cameron.
Until next time and be prepared my next blog will be epic so stay posted <3 I love you guys

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire