jeudi 24 mars 2011

Guess who's back back again!!!??????

Hey hey sorry it has taken me so long to make my new post but i have a very busy life as you may know lol.
Well no worries i am back and going to update you on all my life.
I am in love and it is not with Cameron ( we are over "she" left me for her ex oh well) this is someone very close to me. It is actually not a hermaphrodite this person is just one sexuality. Now i am not going to let you know which one it is. So this person makes me laugh, they just make me happy. They listen, we have cried together, we have had good and bad times. It is perfect, except they dont love me back hahahaha. I joke my life aint not Hollywood movie I am still with Cameron. I kind of wish i could tell you this has happened to me but no. I mean Cameron and me are very happy we are actually going to visit her family soon. It is going to be our mini break before my exams. I am so excited.
I have written a song about me so here it is
I am the middle one, neither male or female
I can't choose if i want to be nailed
I am in between two places
But i am just the bases
of all people
I may have a vagina and a penis
but i am Lost
lost i tell you i can pick
I am in the middle, I am neither man or woman
And i still listen to WHAM
Kill me know and i wont be so lost

That is my song thank you
see you next time peace next time will be better xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire