lundi 14 mars 2011

the hermaphrodite dating site

Well as I promised you I would share with you some stories about this dating site I have joined it is called hermaphrodites united it is absolutely fantastic. The people on this site are lovely :)
So as you all know I am not looking for a "boy or girl" friend, I am just looking for friends because I am very awkward hahahaha as if no i just joined to meet more people like me.
So I have actually met someone on this site that you all know, there was Miley Cyrus. "She" is a hermaphrodite but "her" parents picked at birth that they wanted a girl and not a boy. But while talking to Miley it is obvious that "she" wants to be a boy. It is quite sad cause once you have the operation you can't go back and pick again. "she" is stuck with being a girl for the rest of "her" life. We actually have become skype contacts and "she" cried on cam with me. Hehehe MILEY CYRUS CRIED IN FRONT OF ME  ( mean i know but so awesome!!)
So ya I talked to a few other hermaphrodites they were pretty epic too but none like Miley Cyrus. I think me and "her" will be great friends. "She" embarrassed to be what "she" is, I am trying to get "her" to accept it and "she" is helping me pick between being male or female <3 I feel a great friendship coming along, one that will go down in history
Next blog I will talk about my relationship with Cameron and how I plan to take it to the next level

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire