dimanche 13 mars 2011

My date with Cameron

Here are all the dirty details that you have been waiting for. A day late but here none the less.
So I met Cameron for a coffee in Beaulieu-sur-mer. It was fantastic "she" is absolutely hilarious. So" she" is from Nauru, the world’s smallest island nation, the smallest independent republic, and the only republic in the world without an official capital.I thought all of this was simply fascinating. "She" came to France in   2004 with "her" whole family. They all went home but she stayed. "She" is 25 years old and a sweet heart. "she" knows exactly what I am going throw right now. It is perfection. Now we started out just having coffee but we hit it off so well that we went to diner then a movie and ended up at "her" place. I did spend the night but don't get all excited we did not have sex.I want it to special not rushed. So I am seeing "her" next week end I am extremely excited. But dont worry I am going to be careful cause remembering my last relationship. I got attached way to fast and then got fucked over.
Anyway tune in for tomorrow's blog which should be quite a few laughs. I have joined this hermaphrodite website to meet other people like you and I am going to share some of my stories with you. Some people are absolutely hilarious
kisses my sweets <3 <3 <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire